Ocean Spray is looking for a Digital Design & Content Creator to join our team!
The position is located at our Boston office in the Seaport District. Flexibility to commute to the Corporate HQ in Lakeville, MA is required.
A Day in the Life of a Digital Design & Content Creator:
- Design and build digital ads, including static ads, social posts, HTML5 animated banners, responsive ads, and newsletters
- Repurpose/edit photos, writing copy, scheduling/publishing of display ads based on publisher requirements
- Support the creation of eCommerce, Public Relations and Corporate Communications assets and product content
- Produce digital assets with a mobile-first approach.
- Oversee day-to-day projects while ensuring that deliverables are met and adjustments are made as needed.
- Responsible for digital assets life cycle & placement
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Support cross-functional content needs (i.e. paid/organic media, events, content capture, website/landing pages, partnership activities…)
- Work closely with the Digital Hub and Content Manager to ensure high quality standards for all Ocean Spray content needs
What We Are Looking For:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience required
- Needs a deep understanding of how humans interact with digital tools
- Must be collaborative
- Proficient in Adobe CC products: XD, Photoshop, Illustrator animation (knowledge of After Effects, Dimension, Premiere, and InDesign a plus)
- Photography and video capabilities are a plus
- ½ Day Fridays in the Summer
- Dog Friendly office
- Free coffee & beer on tap
- Waterfront views
- Collaborative workspace
- Nestled among the vibrant array of shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions of Seaport Square