-We are not working with third parties at this time; any resumes from vendors will result in removal from our vendor list.
-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
-This position is fully remote, with the option to work out of our Orange County CA office following Covid-19.
At Verys, we build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Senior UI / UX Product Designer to our growing team. In this role, you will work alongside the developers, clients, stakeholders and users to design interfaces for state-of-the-art web and native mobile applications for top local and global brands.
Skills & Requirements
- 7+ years of experience working as a full-stack (UI, UX, interaction, visual) product designer of web and native mobile software applications.
- Must have experience designing and launching a native mobile app for ios and android. Looking for someone to understand the unique differences of how to design within those UI systems, as well as understand the common behaviors built-in to the components. (Be prepared to present this in your portfolio)
- Experience designing enterprise level and/or SaaS software application products that include complex and extensive data driven user experiences. No single user pathways here.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze web and mobile applications, and provide detailed proposals for what, how and when enhancement solutions can and should be delivered.
- Super geek level in wireframing, prototyping and visual design tools (Sketch, Invision, Figma)
- Well versed in user centered design principles with the ability to comfortably interact with stakeholders and users to lead discovery and document requirements (functional specifications, site maps, KPIs, timelines).
- Skilled at developing high quality personas, workflows and information architecture as needed to set the foundation for informed and insightful UI/UX design choices.
- Have a well-defined process for sharing and iterating upon complex flows and functionality through wireframes, interactive prototypes, high fidelity mockups and usability testing.
- Ability to understand HTML, CSS, and UI component library constraints. We need someone who can easily speak on the same level with developers so design is working fluidly with the engineering team.
- Experience and training in Human Computer Interaction, Information Architecture, Human Factors Engineering, or Business Process Analysis/Engineering is a plus.
- Online portfolio of designs that both demonstrate your ability to create complex applications and beautiful UI is required. Applications not meeting this requirement will not be considered.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
We are excited to review your application!