SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology and exceptional management for preference research projects to global clients in the Pharmaceutical, Academic, Transport and Energy sectors.
This is a unique opportunity for a diligent and conscientious person to begin a career in Project Management by working directly with Project Managers on major projects and with leading international scientists and corporations.
Your compensation will include a base salary with no travel travel envisaged. All your projects will be global and the role will be based out of the Berlin office.
Our ideal candidate
You are energetic, loyal and are keen to learn. You follow each task through to completion. While you are not afraid to suggest a better way, you also take instruction well, understanding you are at the beginning of your career. You are conscientious, diligent and reliable and approach each job with a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude.
You will Assist the Project Managers in:
- scheduling respondent interviews.
- managing respondent interviews.
- reviewing data for delivery to clients.
- researching and evaluating vendors.
- writing production briefs.
- checking the quality of work of contractors such as translators or coders.
- developing scheduling plans.
…or any other in project specific tasks as required.
Benefits – What we offer
- A good spoken and written command of the English language.
- Work rights in the European Union.
- Literate, numerate and with an understanding of logic.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint and content file formats.
- Good knowledge of CSS and Java Script.
- Recent tertiary graduate or 2 years commercial work experience.
Are you interested?
- An opportunity for personal growth towards project management.
- To work directly with leading economists, researchers and scientist from all over the world.
- Full time position 40 hours per week.
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of social, health and environmental research.
- A young, focused, international working atmosphere.
- Centrally based office in Berlin-Schöneberg.
Send your CV to [email protected]
Suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview.
Please note that the hiring process requires on-site in-person interviews. We are not supporting relocation of candidates for this position.
Our recruitment process complies with the GDPR regulations. The data collected is used only for purposes of identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available. Click here
for more information.