SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology and exceptional management for preference research projects to global clients in the Pharmaceutical, Academic, Transport and Energy sectors.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible new account acquisition, growing your existing customers and supporting delivery of projects for your clients with your project team.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our sales and accounts team. You will be supporting our account managers in strengthening existing client relationships and developing new ones. As a junior account manager you will deal directly with our clients, understanding their needs, developing solutions and acting as bridge to the SurveyEngine production team.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with leading economists, researchers and scientists from all over the world, contributing to the development of social, health and environmental research.
- Work within a motivated team of Account Managers, reporting to the Account Director.
- Interface with project managers to deliver high quality project research and data to clients.
- Drive incremental revenue inside existing strategic accounts by uncovering new use cases, client education, growing adoption of current opportunities and selling additional services.
- Manage lead generation, qualification and quoting to contract closure.
- Using CRM tools to support the forecasting and your sales pipeline.
- Develop a clear view of upcoming challenges and suggest solutions supported by data.
Benefits – What we offer:
- A creative thinker, problem solver, self-motivated, competitive, positive attitude, team player, accountable, reliable, strong work ethic, focused, organised, process-driven and strong drive for results.
- Have excellent communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills, and have successfully applied these in previous sales roles.
- Knowledge of Econometrics, Behavioural Science, Market Research and the Healthcare market is a plus.
- A minimum of 2 years commercial experience in sales or account management
- Have a passion for going above and beyond satisfaction, to delight your customers.
- Have work rights in the European Union.
- Very good oral and written skills in English.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint and content file formats.
- Highly reliable, conscientious, able to work independently and take initiative.
Are you interested?
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of social, health and environmental research all over the world.
- A focused, international working atmosphere in a growing team.
- Centrally based in Berlin-Schöneberg.
Send your CV to [email protected]
Suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview.
Please note that the hiring process requires on-site in-person interviews. We are not supporting relocation of candidates for this position.
Our recruitment process complies with the GDPR regulations. The data collected is used only for purposes of identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available. Click here
for more information.