are developing the world’s first enterprise-level Platform-as-a-Service
(PaaS) for robots, creating a rare opportunity for an experienced,
product-focused engineering professional. The PaaS aims to aid and offer
innovative features to handle every part of the product life cycle
required to support and deliver consumer-facing connected machines and
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Mastery of one or more of the following programming languages including but not limited to Python, Golang, Ruby, Java.
- Strong understanding of Linux/Unix fundamentals.
- Solid understanding of software architectures and distributed systems.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Ability to build and deliver hands-on technology, proof of concepts, and demonstrations.
with Config Management, Docker, Infrastructure as a service, Platform
as a service, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, DevOps.
- Experience with languages Golang or Python
- Experience cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform/Amazon Web Services/Azure
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes.
- Open source contributions and projects.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, as well as queuing systems.
- DevOps and continuous deployment practice is a plus.
- Familiarity with Robot Operating System and/or familiarity with robot software architecture is a bonus.
- Understands the risks involved in a startup (previous startup experience preferred)
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Bleeding edge technology
- Working with exceptionally talented engineers
- Multinational culture
- Pet Friendly Workspace
- Games room
- Insurance coverage for employee and family from the day of joining
- Flexi timings