Relocity is a relocation concierge service that is re-thinking the way people relocate. We are working with today’s most innovative companies, relocating their top talent in a way that reduces stress, improves performance and saves time and money for the company.
Our mission is to rethink the traditional relocation business model and provide white-glove service to our clients. We are committed to progressive ideas and building a talented, diverse workforce. Our business is booming and we are in the search to add part-time Personal Hosts in the Berlin area. The role is currently advertised as a part-time position, however, there are opportunities to grow into a full-time role.
As a Personal Host, you will be a trusted partner to our clients and their employees! You will be supporting in managing and driving the entire relocation process: from getting the employee moved and settled to helping them create a great lifestyle in their new city. You will be working remotely with a flexible schedule that you manage.
Who you are:
Must be able to:
- Berlin native or no less than 5 years' experience living in Berlin, Germany
- Extensive knowledge of Berlin real estate market, education, local registrations, and settling-in needs
- Bilingual in English/German (written and oral)
- Has relocated or has helped others relocate internationally
- Great customer service skills with a friendly and outgoing personality
- Enjoys giving tours and showing off the area you know and love
- Detail-oriented with amazing organizational skills
- Proven experience in project management and scheduling
- Tech-savvy, strong in admin as well as client-facing
- Problem solver with a proactive attitude
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Expert at time management
- Thrives managing their own schedule and working remotely
- Thorough researcher
- Thrives on providing the best recommendations
- Appreciates and values having flexible, part-time hours
- College degree preferred
Relocity proudly contributes a portion of all revenue to Not for Sale, an international non-profit organization based out of San Francisco, California that works to protect people and communities around the world from human trafficking and modern-day slavery.
Relocity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Relocity will only employ those who are legally authorized to work.
- Must be authorized to work in Germany
- Work weekend hours
- Owns a car/license and/or able to self-drive
- Be responsive, communicative, and professional
- Smoothly manage multiple client relocations at any given time