Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for a Lighthouse 1d back end SW Developer to Solution Configuration 1 section within Development Unit Networks Product Development Unit Network System and Verification Unit - Ericsson Commercial Release (DNEW PDU NSV ECR).
In Solution Configuration 1 we are a highly skilled team. We develop and maintain the configuration rule engine in an SAP/Java environment. We take also part in the digital transformation from Early Delivery (ED) to release and are part of the Lighthouse activities. We work closely with solution configuration 2 and 3 at Ericsson Nikola Tesla (ETK) in Croatia as well the Lighthouses within Ericsson.
In this role, you will help us on our transformation journey, and we will work collectively to achieve the section's objectives. Your role will be instrumental in handling back-end development flows.
A successful candidate is self-motivated, with the drive to solve problems and expand our knowledge. We are looking for a great teammate who positively contributes to our team spirit.
• Develop, maintain, and improve an integrated suite of back-end development flows
• Cover design, verification, and back-end implementation at varying levels of the development environment
• Design and build our database according to data needs
• Collaborate with internal and external IT, tool vendors, and infrastructure providers (additional responsibilities)
• Report to Product Development Leader
To be successful in the role you must have
• University degree, preferably a Master of Science/bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• At least 5 years experience in the area
• Node.js / Express.js experience
• Building APIs experience
• Docker program experience
• Microsoft Azure Technologies experience
• Business understanding, as well as a knack for planning and organizing, innovating, adapting and responding to change
• Ability to work with people and network, deliver results and meet customer expectations
• Capability to think and work independently and a structured way of working
• Ability to think logically and break down complex information
• Good communicational skills and fluency in English, oral and written
• AKS/Python experience (good to have)
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Please submit your application in English.
Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Location for this role: Stockholm, Sweden
Last day to apply: 2020/09/28
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Dorota Baran at [email protected].
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.