ROIVENUE™ is a marketing intelligence suite built to maximize ROI through data-driven attribution and integration. Our solutions provide our clients with an unbiased and full view of their marketing investments. It allows them to identify under-performing campaigns, address over-invested channels, and make decisions that maximize return on investment (ROI).
When marketing managers and directors of big brands want to squeeze better ROI out of their marketing mix, they come to us - sometimes as a last resort. That’s an exciting challenge and a big commitment at the same time. So, if you are a person who loves daring and important projects and can deliver, our clients are going to be thankful, and we are going to love you.
Currently, we are serving clients from six countries and we are after many more.
Roivenue is expanding and we need experienced sales experts to lead the way. We’re looking for a candidate to serve as a Sales Manager for an international market to help us expand our client base and guide Roivenue into our next phase of growth.
You will steer our sales efforts and play a significant role in country-specific marketing by being the face of Roivenue.
What will you do?
- Your daily activities and efforts will be connected to getting new business and clients.
- You will work with a combination of leads: your own and those provided by outbound oriented colleagues.
- You will lead demo presentations, negotiate and close deals with clients, and do a detailed handover of acquired clients to our Client Success team.
- You will work on building new relationships with agencies and other strategic partners. As a business professional, monitor the market, conduct competitor analysis, and create “kill-sheets”.
- We expect you to proactively come up with suggestions on improving the whole marketing and sales process and thus increase the number of inbound leads you can work with.
- We expect that you have 2+ years of experience in software/SaaS sales or media/digital agency account management and/or business development, or a hunger to be even better than the guys who have this experience.
- You understand how businesses can use data to make better decisions.
- You have experience with an advertising or marketing agency and knowledge of the digital marketing environment.
- You are a proactive and self-driven person who can handle multiple clients, pitches, and issues simultaneously, and have the confidence to open up big accounts.
- Knowledge of the local and global business intelligence, analytics, data industries is a BIG advantage for you.
- Most importantly - you have the “getting things done” approach, and you like to win!
- LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS: Proficient written and spoken German, English, Czech is great and any other European language is a plus
- Competitive salary and bonuses tied to your sales performance
- We offer a special stock option program after 2 years of the contract
- Be on the ground floor in an exciting, expanding data industry.
- Experience with developing cutting-edge web and analytics platforms.
- Meet and acquaint yourself with all important marketing directors, CMOs, and e-commerce CEOs in various countries.
- A great group of people with a team spirit in a start-up work environment and endless growth opportunities
- Flexibility - remote job, with regular visits of the headquarters in Prague. Location in Berlin is a big plus.
If you’re a data-loving sales professional who loves working with people and wants to be part of an industry seen as the heart of the modern business, get in touch! Send your CV and a motivation letter to [email protected]
and let's get started!