We are looking for an experienced web developer to lead a small team of three building a new Node based web application. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a very agile environment adapting to customer needs.
This person will be fluent in topics including:
- Principles of code composition and similar design patterns
- Writing clean, DRY code
- The basic system administration tasks required to set up and configure local development environments
- git and common deployment strategies
- Continuous integration
We do not expect the person to be fluent in all of these areas, just to be fluent in some of them.
Skills / Experience required
- At least 5 years experience doing professional web development
- Lead a small team of developers
- SQL based databases
- Experience building a stand alone web application
- English - B2
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Snowflake
The initial position will be for 3-6 months and can be extended to permanent at the end of the project.
It is a full time OR part time position. We are just interested in getting the right person.
Timezone GMT - we require a minimum 4 hour overlap during the working day.