Mid-Senior Full Stack Engineer
Position: Full Stack Engineer
Location: Latin America preferred
Job Type: Permanent
Annual Salary: USD50,000 - USD60,000
Top Reasons Why You Want to Work for this Company:
- 100% Remote
- Be the first fullstack engineer (own the MVP!)
- Build something that will move the needle forward in the construction industry
Type of Developer Needed:
The client is an early-stage startup. They are looking for someone who is relentlessly resourceful - someone who isn’t afraid of getting uncomfortable when it comes to learning new things. They’re looking for someone with broad experience who sees languages and frameworks as tools and tradeoffs. If you’re only interested in using <insert-framework-here>, this role probably isn’t a good fit for you.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and React Hooks
- Proficiency with Node.js and at least one other server side language such as Python or Ruby.
- appreciation for building beautiful products.
- own the development of the early MVP product.
- work closely with the founder to help build early features, while helping optimize the product for scale as they serve more clients.
Arc - Empower talent to do work that matters from anywhere
Arc is changing the way the world works and hires remotely. Be a part of the world’s biggest vetted community of developers and let us do our job in finding quality opportunities for you. We’ll handle the “annoying stuff” (invoices, logistics and operations) and you can focus on what you do best. This is a remote position (of course) - since Arc is all about lowering the friction of remote work.