Are you looking for a kick start for your career? Would you like to deal with business requirements? Can you create functional specifications? Would you like to work in an international team? For the Team ERP Maintenance Solutions within Transformation and Corporate IT YIC, as part of Vattenfall IT, we are looking for an experienced and engaged SAP PM Consultant for ERP Maintenance Solutions.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
As SAP PM Consultant you are responsible for the requirements analysis, functional design, development and maintenance of SAP PM applications within the IT area. The SAP PM Consultant maintains the applications, supports and trains key users, participates in development projects and manages smaller projects or sub-projects in the ERP Maintenance Solutions environment.
Main activities & responsibilities:
• Pro-active contribution to the support and maintenance of applications. Analyses and solves incidents and problems, supports key users and makes error corrections.
• Analyses functional requirements for the business unit, key users or other stakeholders, investigates and makes proposals and cost/effort estimations for potential solutions. Makes recommendations as a contribution to efficient decision making.
• Consults and gives advice, as well as makes proposals for solutions regarding ERP Maintenance Solutions. This may be functionality in applications and/or specific technical areas. Makes feasibility studies and different kinds of investigations within ERP Maintenance Solutions. Carries out training and workshops for the business unit.
• Translates and realises functional requirements into a technical design, within the framework of architecture guidelines. Configures the application and the environment so that the system design is durable and meets the business requirements. Works closely with the business unit in project teams.
We are looking for:
This position is being advertised as it is considered to be a strategically important key position within IT, for which we currently have hired externals and we want to further avoid the recruitment of externals.
• University (Bachelor or Master) degree or comparable level of thinking
• Knowledge in the area of SAP systems/SAP PM Solutions
• 3-4 years of general business experience
• Ability to cooperate with team members and customers and communicate effectively
• Works independently and with own initiative
• Ability to organize and solve problems
• Swedish and English language skills - verbal and written
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Location: Solna - Sweden
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the link further down the page, no later than september 27th, 2020. Trade union representatives in Sweden: please call switchboard +46 8 739 50 00. Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Manager of ERP Maintenance Solutions Andreas Koch, on +491723949210. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Recruiter Elnoosh Farhoudfar +46 730 60 25 49.
We look forward to your application!
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation