As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Business Area Networks: where 5G was born! We’re a global team of approx. 30,000 in 93 countries, with 126 nationalities represented. About half of us work in R&D, approx. 6,000 in Group Supply and 5,000 in Service Area Networks. Together we create future-proof, scalable network architectures in an industry that is constantly on the move.
Our approach is simple:
We build solutions that empower our customers to meet tomorrow’s demands. 5G is happening now!
Our Exciting Opportunity!
If you are interested in working with state of the art designs and working with skilled designers from different subject areas, this could be a real opportunity for you. You will work in an international environment in close cooperation with teams and sites across the world.
We are now looking for a Developer, for ASIC validation, to ensure coming digital ASIC are performing per requirements and that it is introduced into coming radio development programs according to the plans.
Your role will include all development activities such as requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, product lifecycle management support and product documentation.
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We coordinate in multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and sharing your knowledge is part of the daily work.
This role will report into Manager Digital Radio Verification and Validation.
• run strategic technical leadership
• perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
• develop and test high quality products
• perform trouble shooting and customer support
• bring up continuous improvements of products and processes
• develop competence in technical domain
• responsible for driving the validation specification with all involved stakeholders
• responsible to lead the execution of the validation/integration plans together with the design teams
• be an essential part of the radio Digital ASIC core team, plan and follow-up activities according to project plan
• in close collaboration with the target projects plan how to introduce new ASICs into our platform products
• own the multi-functional validation team and execute according to project/validation plan
• be a part of our global governance and support our other design sites with needed knowledge in the area
To be successful in the role you must have
• MSc or BSc level in a technical subject area or the equivalent level of knowledge.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience of product development as a designer and/or technical leader.
• English Skills, oral and written
• Experience in ASIC design and/or electronic design
• Result oriented with a possibility to take own initiatives and drive improvements.
• Excellent teammate with good networking skills.
• Knowledge in Product development and Product Lifecycle Management
• Business understanding
• Working with people and networking
• Innovating, adapting and responding to change
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Planning and Organizing
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here:https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Welcome to apply with resume/CV in English. The selection process will start in parallel to job posting period, please do not wait with submitting your application.
Location for this role: Kista, Sweden.
You will report to Manager of Digital Radio Verification and Validation.
Recruiter: Anastasiia Moriarti, [email protected].
Last day to apply: 25th of September 2020.
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Security clearance is a part of the recruitment process.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film