Develop innovative design assets to support marketing & brand growth, focusing on digital media: social media, emails, digital promos, display ads and other promotional projects.
• You will work closely with the Digital Brand Creative team to design on-brand promotional images across Cannondale’s digital platforms
• You will be responsible for digital design creation post-concept, through production and execution, on both large campaigns and quick assignments
• You will be the Champion of brand consistency, ensuring that all digital promotions are consistent to each other and to the Cannondale brand standards
• You must be able to translate key photo and video assets into optimized web assets via grading, color correction, and other similar processes
• You’ll be accountable for providing multiple digital design solutions and layouts for each assignment. You must have an understanding and passion for digital media.
Digital Design Focus:
• Develop innovative digital design assets to support marketing & brand growth
• Create effective social media campaigns (Facebook & Instagram); must have previous experience with designing paid social ads
• Develop compelling display ads; must be able to build in HTML5 format
• Design email marketing campaigns to effectively communicate key messages and drive traffic to Cannondale.com
• Assist with other digital promotional projects as needed
• Ability to manage multiple projects in deadline driven environments, and make suggested edits provided by the Creative & Brand Collaborate with digital marketing team to design effective campaigns
• Follow internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function.
• Contribute to the success of company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.
• Use technology to be successful in their role.
• Value technology and understand the necessity of leveraging it to stay productive and competitive
• View the organization through the eyes of the customer
• Continually seek information and understanding regarding market trends
• Add organizational value through unique expertise in a functional specialty area
• Serve as a resource in that area for the organization
• 1+ year’s of Digital Design Experience or related field such as Web/Graphic Design, Digital Advertising, Photography, and/or Interactive Media from either the client side or agency side.
• College or University degree in Digital Design, Digital Media, Web/Graphic Design, or related field
• Proven examples of your digital creative work in the form of an online portfolio.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite to include Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Animate
• Strong photo augmentation, silhouetting, and color correction skills.
• Experience in bicycle or other high-end consumer goods industry
• Knowledge of motion graphics, visual effects and video editing
• Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
• Knowledge of Sketch, Figma and InVision highly preferred
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
• Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
• Must be able to use a computer keyboard and view a monitor for extended periods of time
What We Offer:
• Comprehensive Medical/Dental benefits
• Commuter Incentive Program
• Great employee product discounts
• 24/7 gym
• A mix of casual yet professional culture
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for a role with or participate in the hiring process with the Company, please let us know.