The Apple Industrial Design Group invites curious, passionate, and collaborative industrial designers to submit their portfolios. We are especially interested in applications from highly motivated, determined problem-solvers with a rigorous attention to detail. We are always seeking design talent and will accept work from all levels.
Candidates must have:
• A body of work that has been produced or the understanding of how it can be produced. Works in progress are accepted.
• Passion for materials and material exploration.
• A healthy obsession with how things are made and how they work.
• Experience in hands-on prototyping, without relying solely on virtual design tools.
• Deep appreciation for aesthetics.
• Radical creativity.
• Basic 3D software skills.
• Excellent communication skills. English proficiency required.
• Minimum BA in Industrial Design/Product Design