TestGorilla helps companies hire better talent faster and without bias. Our platform enables companies to test their candidates’ skills and abilities in an objective and reliable manner.
We have over 100 tests in our test library
covering a wide range of skills, roles, and industries and are quickly adding more. That’s where you come in!
We’re looking for subject matter experts in various disciplines who want to leverage their expertise to create a screening test that can be used for hiring in their field. Our team guides our experts to create tests to the highest standards to ensure strong validity and reliability. Each test is fully credited to its test developer, who gets featured on the test’s description page, and paid through an ongoing rewards plan for as long as they’re used on our platform.
We’re particularly interested in experts in the following fields (but open to others, too):
- System Administration
- Software architecture
- Product Management
- Sales (retail, ecommerce, B2B SaaS)
- Customer Success (B2B SaaS)
- Digital marketing
- Are a subject-matter expert in your field
- Have 5+ years of experience in your particular area of expertise
- Enjoy learning and teaching others (the test development process is closely related to teaching, but you’ll be learning a lot about test creation along the way, too)
- Love the intellectual challenge of packaging your knowledge into a screening test for your industry
- Preferably have experience teaching/training/consulting in your area of expertise (but not required)
- Develop a screening test (or more) to be used by companies hiring in your field
- Receive recognition for your expertise and boost your professional profile by having the test fully attributed to you (and get a link to your profile or website, too)
- Monetize your expertise to create an additional and ongoing income stream through our rewards plan.
- Track your test’s performance and get insights and recommendations from improvement from our algorithms collecting data around test success and reliability.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Review our existing and proposed tests:
- Come up with a test idea to develop for the platform
- Your test idea can be one of the available options in the lists above, or a new idea not mentioned there
- Fill in this form to tell us about you and your idea, and we’ll be in touch soon!