Nueronbits is going through an extensive growth fase. We are looking for people who are sharp, creative and hardworking, with an unwavering desire to be the best. In return we provide a competetive compensation package, a friendly, challenging, and motivating working environment.
All positions at Neuronbits are fully remote
- € 50k - 70k / year
- 25 days paid holidays
As a Senior Software Engineer you will work alongside with other engineers in the team, the DevOps Architect and the Software Team Lead to build an awesome, highly usable, performant and scalable frontend/backend that brings the best user experience to our customers.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and Software Team Lead to refine product requirements and build solid software specifications.
- Support and grow Neuronbits applications and platforms by enhancing existing or developing new components which can be reused across of all our products.
- Support a cross-functional team in which frontend and backend activities can be shared among all members.
- Create and execute test cases (Unit Test and End to End).
- Support deployment of new releases to multiple customers worldwide.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Good communicator, good documentation skills, team player.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role
- Passion for quality development.
- Knowledge of best practices for the full sw development lifecycle, including agile, coding standards, source control management, build processes, testing, release management and operations
- Experience with web UI architecture, UX design and application development.
- Experience with React, Redux.
- UnitTest (e.g. Karma, Jasmine, etc...)
- Experience with Python – strong Java/C++ developers willing to jump to Python will also be considered.
- Experienced with python-based web frameworks, such as Django or Flask
- Experience with MySQL, ORM (e.g. SQLAlchemy)
- Experience with REST/API
How to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity with unlimited growth and earning potential for a driven, tenacious, intelligent, articulate, ambitious and intuitive person. To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations.