Nueronbits is going through an extensive growth fase. We are looking for people who are sharp, creative and hardworking, with an unwavering desire to be the best. In return we provide a competetive compensation package, a friendly, challenging, and motivating working environment.
All positions at Neuronbits are fully remote
- € 80k - 120k / year
- 25 days paid holidays
As CTO at Neuronbits, you will be constantly challenged with solving complex technical problems while mentoring the Engineers team and establishing standards on technological best practices. You will get to communicate and work closely with product teams and get to know our cutting edge technologies. You will be ultimately responsible for the architecture and the results of the engineering team, including product delivery milestones, site reliability and uptime.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy and products to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Provide leadership and direction to the software development and data science teams.
- Actively participate in the hiring process, ensuring that only the best talent (attitude + tech skills) join the teams.
- Set standards in coding, development, integration.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Implement quality assurance, data access and protection processes principles.
- Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered on schedule
- Code review and code quality control
- Reduce the risk of technological breaches and protect sensitive digital information
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Experience leading teams of engineers who build end-user products and the backend services that power them. Built complex products from scratch.
- Strong technical skills, including extensive software development experience with Saas products.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an aptitude to convey clear thoughts and ideas.
- A track record of delivering on ambitious goals.
- Worked in a startup environment. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and change.
How to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity with unlimited growth and earning potential for a driven, tenacious, intelligent, articulate, ambitious and intuitive person. To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations