Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
The Sr Cloud Engineer will be responsible for architecture and engineering support of public and private cloud services. You will also work within the hybrid cloud strategy including operating public and private cloud technologies, leveraging and learning with hands on experience in cloud operations. You will be using agile methodologies with the latest in automation practices and tools to completely install and manage cloud environments using Github as the source of truth (GitOps), everything in code. A software engineering background will greatly add to the team’s ability to automate everything as code. Come make a future with our best in class team.
- Create and utilize automation and orchestration to support cloud service environments
- Architecture and Engineering support for infrastructure public and private cloud services
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Engineers to ensure cloud computing best practices are learned, followed and applied
- Build customer relationships and communicate cloud consumption best practices
- Interface with software vendors for support as well as application and infrastructure teams
- 5+ years of relevant Software Engineering / DevOps experience
- Experience in migration of hosted applications to a cloud environment
- Thorough understanding of the emerging cloud environments (public and private)
- 5+ years hands on public/private cloud experience
- 3+ years hands on Ansible automation orchestration (or similar) experience
- 3+ years hands on Python or GoLang
- 3+ years creating pipelines using git or similar.
- 3+ years hands on experience with Infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform
- 3+ years hands on experience using and configuring build pipelines with Jenkins, Azure DevOps or similar
- 3+ years scrum / agile / Kanban experience using Jira or similar product
- 3+ years experience using GitHub
- 3+ years experience using Kubernetes or Openshift
- 3+ years experience using Docker or Crio
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in a computer science or information technology field or equivalent experience.
- Cloud Architecture, Vendor Management, and Project Management Experience
- Strong Communications skills required.
- Experience with Hashicorp vault, packer, consul or terraform.
- Ability to work across teams/time-zones, supporting and managing large infrastructure & cross-organizational projects
- Proven track record in supporting all aspects of technology needs from start-up through maintenance
- Demonstrated ability to conceive and deliver a broad range of technology solutions to solve complex global application problems desired
- Strong Conflict Resolution, Negotiation, and Influencing skills desired.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
- Self-Starter with a Sense of Urgency
- Can Do Attitude with a Strong Sense of Follow Up
- Flexibility and able to change directions quickly
- Proven relationship/interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and quality of service
- Outstanding customer service to Cloud customers
- DevOps/Architecture framework certifications are a plus
- Contributed to Open Source projects
- Azure certifications a plus
- On-call support may be required
- Occasional weekend and evening work may be required
- On occasion, remote work may be possible
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Due to current COVID-19 pandemic, work will be 100% home-based.