Skapa is an IT Consultancy specializing in the development of complex custom applications. We are seeking a motivated and experienced QA Analyst to join our growing team.
We are seeking a mid-level QA Analyst who will develop and execute exploratory as well as automated tests, to ensure we are meeting our quality goals. QA Analyst responsibilities include estimating, planning and coordinating testing activities. The QA Analyst will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved.
Attention to detail, curiosity and a commitment to high quality deliverables is essential.
This is a part-time (20-30 hours per week) position. It is possible it could be full time if you are interested in that.
- Perform manual and automated tests in support of testing requirements
- Ensure the quality, design and workflow of functional areas of a product, for both web application and mobile applications
- Review stories and tasks and generate test plans from them
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities to include boundary and exploratory testing
- Document detailed defects and collaborate with development team
- Assist in developing and executing automation scripts
- Perform thorough regression testing on functionalities
- Present testing results and progress to management team
Qualifications / Skills
- 2+ years experience in software and web quality assurance testing, and/or technical product support
- Experience in an Agile and/or Continuous Integration (CI) environment
- Manual end-user testing (Black-box) with growing interests in automation framework
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and excellent collaboration skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints
- Ability to work remotely, with a quiet and distraction-free work environment
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Background check will be required for finalist
- Must be based in the U.S.A.
How to Apply
Please send an email to [email protected]
with a cover letter and resume (PDF), or your LinkedIn profile. Minutia
Any offer of employment is contingent on the finalist successfully completing a criminal background check, to be paid for by Skapa Tech, LLC. All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. We will not sponsor visas for this position.
No third parties. We will not work with recruiters or staffing agencies.