Arc is an all-in-one remote developer hiring platform, connecting great organizations with expert remote developers and engineering teams. A related service under Arc, Codementor, is the leading on-demand marketplace for software developers to get live online programming help.
The Arc team is distributed (covering 8 cities and 4 time zones). We’re backed by Techstars and 500 Startups, and have been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, WSJ, Mashable, and more.
- Build robust candidate pipelines for permanent and contract roles
- Source passive candidates from multiple different channels e.g LinkedIn, Github, Indeed etc
- Manage candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Ensure our ATS is properly updated and accurate
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms
- Screen applicants for competency with the job requirements
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews
Qualities We Look For
- Excellent judgment with the ability to work independently, coupled with strong verbal and written English skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong EQ
- Possess basic knowledge of software development
- Familiar and passionate about startups, internet and technology
- Ability to multitask and handle a fast paced environment
- Strong team player who is able to provide and receive constructive feedback, and take on ad hoc tasks to achieve team goals.
- Technical talent recruiting experience
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing or marketing automation solutions
- Basic understanding and use of SQL queries