EasyPractice is a SaaS-platform that enables clinicians and therapists to handle all their administrative work. We're growing steadily and have more than 25.000 users on our platform (primarily spread across Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and the UK).
Most of your work will involve shaping new features both small and large ones. How you want to shape a feature is up to you. If you like prototyping in software like Sketch or Figma that is great. If you feel more comfortable doing it in frontend code, then that is great too. You’ll be given the freedom to work the way you like.
Shaping new features includes:
- Prototype: Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design. Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs.
- Design: Design simple, elegant, user-centric experiences that delight users.
- Ease-of-use: EasyPractice is all about a user-friendly approach to managing your business as a clinic or practitioner. Easy-of-use is the single most important parameter for us, so having an eye for that is extremely important.
- Consistency: Create experiences that are consistent with other parts of our platform in the way they look and feel.
- Contextual design thinking: Be able to think about how a feature interacts with other features across our platform.
We use mainly Bootstrap and Tailwind CSS as frontend tools. Here is a short summary of the tech-stack we use at EasyPractice: PHP, Laravel, VueJS, Sass, Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS, MySQL, Apache, GitHub, Slack. It's an advantage if you know your way around frontend code, but it's not required.
EasyPractice is a remote-first company and we try to structure ourselves so everyone can work from where they like. We have a co-working space (www.24labs.dk) in Copenhagen where you can work from (you'll get your own desk and a great lunch if you choose to), but employees can essentially work from anywhere. This means that most of our communication will happen in Slack where we write, call and share our screen when we need to talk.
Some of the benefits of working at EasyPractice includes:
- You get the freedom to decide your own working hours.
- You'll have a lot of say in the final outcome of the stuff we develop.
- You'll be able to work from anywhere.
- Once a year we do a meetup where we fly everyone to a destination for an extended period and spend some time together.
We hope you'll consider applying for this position 🙂