Mitte is on a mission to provide healthy hydration for every body. Having created the world’s first smart water system inspired by the natural water cycle, we are driven to reinvent the way water is consumed globally. Our solution allows users to create personalized mineralized water at home, giving them control over their drinking water while minimizing plastic wastage.
It’s an exciting time to join Mitte. As we move closer to our launch date, we are looking for a Marketing Program Manager Lead who will be an advisor, subject-matter expert, and “right” hand operations to the CMO and marketing leadership. You are innately curious and excited to dig deep into operational and performance processes, systems, and data to assess current performance, identify improvement opportunities, and provide fact-based insights that enable us to introduce processes, systems, and performance improvements. You thrive on simplifying complex cross-organizational systems to improve efficiency.
Join our amazing team in Berlin and help us bring Mitte to the world!
Were you will contribute
- Serve as the subject matter expert in lead management and key Marketing-connected processes across Mitte.
- Be the main point of contact and facilitate communication between cross-functional teams (engineering, product, operations, and performance marketers) for cross-functional programs.
- Create program timelines, reports, dashboards, and a program review deck in G-Suite to drive execution & communication up to and across the organization.
- Champion the operational and reporting needs of the organization by defining and prioritizing requirements, working closely with our marketing, design, web, sales, technology, and operations partners to identify solutions, serving as the subject matter expert/liaison for partner organizations.
- Monitor and report key performance indicators (KPIs), trends, and deliver prescriptive recommendations. Question the status quo to accelerate execution timelines by meeting with stakeholders & program leads 1:1 and in weekly program sync meetings.
- You have 5+ years of proven ability in Project/Program/Biz Ops management.
- You're a superb planner, collaborator & communicator with excellent organization skills who can distill sophisticated, cross-functional dependencies into simple calendar timelines to drive execution.
- You can operate effectively in high demand, rapidly shifting / fluid environments.
- You have a penchant for bringing clarity to ambiguous situations.
- You have experience driving mid to large-scale projects and programs from start to finish within highly complex operating environments.
- You have a proven track record of on-time and high-quality project delivery
- You are comfortable communicating at all levels of an organization, from executives to project teams.
Our culture and values are central to Mitte's philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work. In addition, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and shares in the company
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events
- A flexible learning budget of 1,000 EUR per year
- Subsidized German classes
- A Modern office space with roof terrace in central Berlin
- A Membership for Urban Sports Club
- 28 vacation days