Adjust is a global B2B SaaS company, specializing in mobile measurement, fraud prevention, and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, more than 30,000 apps have now implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance. The globally operating company has 16 offices around the world, from Tokyo to San Francisco, and in 2019 secured one of the year's largest funding rounds in Europe to date, raising $227 million.
As a Senior Finance Manager, you will be a part of a 6 person team based in Berlin. You will work closely with different internal and external stakeholders from around the globe and handle the company’s accounting together with a growing team. Additionally, you’ll enable the management and other teams to operate and drive decisions based on the latest financial data.
What you bring:
- Responsible for managing accounting
- Take care of tax declarations
- Communication with tax advisors and auditors
- Prepare consolidated annual reports under HGB and IFRS
What’s in it for you:
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or Business Administration is a significant advantage
- Extensive accounting and finance experience
- Sound accounting knowledge, including complex transactions such as M&A
- Experience in using DATEV or preferably Workday
- Proficient Salesforce user
- Experience working in a startup, consulting, or audit environment is a plus
- Team player attitude, analytical mindset, and a love for numbers
- Fluent level of German and English
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback, and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance, and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let's Talk!