Beezwax is looking for a Designer extraordinaire, to be a hands-on creative lead for our innovative product and service initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Enhance our brand, marketing, products and services.
- Comprehensive design for an ambitious current project.
- Be a leading contributor for design work, including production of web/UX designs, graphics, video, and print.
- Collaborate with design contributors on projects, including internal specialists and occasional outside designers.
- Coordinate with marketing, sales, administrative and executive teams.
- 6+ years as a Designer.
- Production experience with web design, including graphics and UX/UI.
- Video and multimedia production experience is a plus.
- Expert design skills, with a healthy dash of fearless creativity.
- Strong written & visual communication skills, attention to detail, ability to adapt and iterate through design project lifecycle.
- Ability to work with a complex spec, and embrace data-driven design.
- Agency professional experience and design team experience is useful.
- Up for a challenge!
- Both Contractor and Employee options are available.
- Competitive compensation, including a retirement plan and an excellent healthcare package with vision and dental.
- Work from home fully supported.
- Beautiful headquarters office full of friendly people and tasty snacks in the center of Oakland, CA, close to BART.
- Comfy office space in Cupertino, CA.
- Support for designer productivity and continued learning in the forms of hardware, software, learning materials, training, and conferences.