ONSITE IN LONDON / PARIS (ONLY)
EXPERIENCE IN MOBILE APPS (SOCIAL, GAMING)
Yubo is a Social Discovery platform allowing the generation Z to create communities of friends around the world, via a live video system. At the same time, the platform relies on cutting-edge technologies and numerous tools for youth protection, moderation and respect for privacy, in order to provide a secure space to its users.
Created by three engineering friends who are passionate about app consumers, Yubo now has 35 million subscribers and tens of thousands of new users every day.
Since its launch in 2015, users of the app:
- have made more than 2 billion friends on the platform
- exchanged 10 billion written messages
- have made nearly 30 million live videos.
Yubo is a small team, where family spirit and mutual aid reign supreme. They are looking for passionate people, eager to learn and progress, ready to face any challenges.
Mastering the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of app content (ASO) and social gold (screenshots, feature graphic, banners, gifs, imagery for social medias etc.)
- Collaborating with our product and marketing team (Acquisition, Brand & App Store Optimization), to create concept ideas for our app stores and social media pages.
- Work on the concept ideas with the ASO & Acquisition Team to produce the app screenshots every 1-2 months to A/B test the assets and help to increase the conversion rate and the organic growth on the app stores
- Work closely with the Brand team to produce any imagery for social medias or brand marketing campaigns
- Honing your design, editing and writing skills utilising standard industry software and social platforms
- Wrangling, rolling on rapid fire requests and seriously tight timelines while keeping a chill, proactive attitude
- Sharing your passion and skills and learning craft from others - adding your ambition to that of the agency
- Motion Design Experience is a real plus
- Proficiency in English (French is a plus)