BOTS by Revenyou is looking for a Senior Front End Developer, who wants to work for a well-financed Dutch startup from Haarlem.
According to Emerce.nl, BOTS by RevenYOU is ‘’One of the top seven fintech companies to look out for this year!’’ and dutch media company Sprout called us ‘’The google of the stock exchange!’’. None of this changes the fact that we are a young and fun company with a shared goal: make BOTS a success!
Our goal is to make the exclusive technology of algorithmic trading accessible for everyone. By providing the tools to trade as a pro, we hope to shake up the financial world and give everyone equal chances. Your contribution to democratize the world of trading will be at the core of our product, therefore, we are looking for an experienced front end developer.
We are looking for an experienced and driven front end developer who will work on the core of our product. As a front end developer, you are a developer for the client side. You will be working on the Android and IOS app using Flutter / Dart according to the Scrum methodology.
- Working with our back-end developers to leverage data
- Writing logic that retrieves and manipulates data
- You will be defining, running and monitoring large computational workloads, running on low latency infrastructure.
- Researching, we expect that you have great research skills and that this is also something you find challenging. We have to find ways to improve different parts of our system. This can be about defining and implementing financial models orderbooks, api’s, etc.
BOTS’ raised new capital and the continued development of our systems is essential. We want to grow to 120 countries with a lot of users. You will be in the core of this expansion, an exciting time of an exciting company to be part of. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of software development experience
- You can code Flutter/Dart and preferable Python
- You have Knowledge on the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and technologies
- You have submitted apps before in the store for both platforms
- You have experience working with sprints development process
- You have Good communication skills in English
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Ability to provide clean and reliable code
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Someone who can deal well with conflict and field-critical questions
- An independent thinker who is creative in finding alternative solutions
- We offer an excellent, competitive salary based on your work experience
- 25 vacation days per year
- If you are very ambitious, growth is possible!
- A pleasant workplace, with an open, fun and young international team!
- A Friday afternoon drink with beer!
- Table football clashes between employees.
- Room for your personal development to learn and discover a lot, with a focus on craftsmanship.
- A lot of independence, responsibility and a lot of room for initiative.
- Virtual shares certificates, so you really become part of a great journey to change the world of trading.
Are you interested in this position? Let us know. Send us an email with your motivation letter and CV at [email protected].
Make sure you indicate the vacancy title in the subject of your email.