Would you like to work in a consultancy that helped apps of growing tech giants such as Skyscanner, Deezer and Headspace?
You’ll be responsible for developing and building new solutions and driving results for our clients.
The role involves building the backend, server systems, cloud-based applications, application programming interfaces, and potentially also be involved in front end web architecture. The position is particularly interesting for those interested in the mobile growth and app industry.
- Develop high-performing, scalable and innovative end-to-end web applications
- Collaborate with Data Scientist, Marketing Manager and other Engineers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- Write and document code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the best-suited technologies, languages & frameworks for the project
- Build features such as web services and run SQL database queries on existing tables
- Create and maintain server environments: administration, performance parameters, maintenance, and update cycles
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them
- Ensure responsiveness and reliability of applications
- Stay up to date with mobile analytics for android and ios
- 1+ years of experience with Mobile Development and Mobile growth (eg. built backend and/or frontend for an application, automation skills such as exporting data from websites and/or APIs).
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science with at least 1 year of experience as a Backend Engineer / or Bachelor Degree with 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Python, Django, and Restful APIs
- Proficiency in LINUX, the Docker platform, and Docker swarm
- Proficiency in Relational Database implementation, operations, and scalability. MySQL is essential
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis
- Diagnostics, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Web Services, Service-Oriented Architectures, and Mobile app development
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills and good problem-solving skills
Ideally, you also have experience with:
- NoSQL and relational databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle, etc.)
- Knowledge in one or more of the following languages: PHP, Ruby, Java, Typescript.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following web frameworks: Flask, Selenium, Rails, NodeJS
- Knowledge in Machine Learning and Statistics
- Share in Phiture’s success - virtual stock options and bonus scheme
- Udemy for Business account - and time to develop yourself
- Active co-creation - every opinion is important to us
- A structured career path - we will support you to grow your career
- High-end office - we all work on a daily feel-good atmosphere
- Steep learning curve - with us you have the opportunity to continuously learn and actively participate in knowledge sharing
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making procedures - we live the well-known start-up atmosphere
- An absolute sense of unity - together we are aiming for the same goal
We are looking forward to your application!