Committed, dynamic and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of measurement and survey.
Around the globe, customers from all industries rely on our smart technologies. You want to support us in engineering and implementing powerful software without losing track of your target but always staying cool? Join our team and make your visions come true!
Tech Lead / Software Engineer C# C++ (f/m/d)
This appeals to you
- Taking over technical leadership for the development team
- Driving technical concepts and decisions for the software architecture
- Defining and improving the software development process
- Manage technical stakeholders to align modules or architecture
- Conceptualizing, designing and implementing software solutions for our monitoring software suite
- Contributing to our high quality solutions by writing quality code, supporting automated tests and documenting
- Working in agile software development teams
- Close collaboration with surveying application engineers, product management and support team
- Active: C#, .NET Core, C++, Git
This is you
- University degree in Computer Science or relevant education
- Professional experience in technical leadership in software development
- Professional experience in object-oriented software development in C++
- Preferably knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Team player in an international environment
- Fluency in English is a must / German beneficial
As part of the Hexagon brand network, consisting of a 16,000 strong global workforce, we encourage our employees to grow with our company. It is important to us that our employees have the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the business while at the same time developing their own talents and careers.
How can I apply