Committed, dynamic and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of measurement and survey.
Around the globe, customers from all industries rely on our smart technologies. You want to support us in engineering and implementing powerful software without losing track of your target but always staying cool? Join our team and make your visions come true!
Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d) Reality Capture
This appeals to you
- Development of robust and efficient cross-platform applications using latest C++ standards and Qt libraries
- Participate in all the stages of the development process, including research, design, implementation, integration, testing and deployment
- High performance and real-time realizations of terrestrial laser scanning workflows with focus on various embedded hardware platforms
- Responsibility to setup qualification tests to ensure image quality and implement quality improvements within the whole imaging pipeline (for example using HDR)
- Ensuring the product quality by writing software on high standards, using automated tests and establish a state-of-the-art CI/CD infrastructure
- Technical coaching of co-workers and promote excellent SW engineering practices - You would like to gain first insight in our reality capture products? Watch Leica RTC 360
This is you
- A relevant university qualification (Master, PhD) in computer science, mathematics or engineering
- Several years' experience in an agile software development using languages such as modern C++ and Python
- Strong software engineering background (design patterns, clean code and TDD) and willingness to contribute to the architecture and design of the software components
- Basic knowledge within the area of imaging processing (like video capture and imaging pipeline processing principles)
- Knowledge in the area of GPU's (OpenCL, OpenCV, CUDA) would be beneficial
- Experience within CI/CD infrastructure, cmake and conan is also considered an asset
- Strong communication skills in English and German, experience to work within an intercultural and distributed located agile environment
Our innovative solutions and products are characterised by the highest efficiency and reliability. Help us to improve the future and join us working on a global success story. Find out more about Leica Geosystem, part of Hexagon and become part of something bigger.
How can I apply