PRI is a close-knit team of smart, creative professionals. We are a well-respected interactive agency based out of New Jersey known for our deep strategic thinking. We create comprehensive web experiences that span across channels (web, mobile, and social). Innovation is at the core of our colleague relationships and client work – not just for the sake of innovation, but to elevate the end users’ experiences and exceed our clients’ unique goals.
Who are we?
We're a well-respected digital agency based out of New Jersey. Known for our deep strategic thinking, we create comprehensive web experiences that span across channels (web, mobile and social). Innovation is at the core of our colleague relationships and client work – not just for the sake of innovation, but to elevate the end users’ experiences and exceed our clients’ unique goals.
- Professional experience with WordPress, PHP 5 and MySQL
- MVC frameworks like Symfony2 or Laravel are a plus
- Understanding of core WordPress functions, custom post types, custom themes/plugins, and integration best practices
- Creating, overriding and editing custom page templates
- Ability to build and consume RESTful web services.
- Competent with revision control systems (Git)
- Code optimization and performance improvements
- Passionate about writing beautiful and clean code
- Familiar with accessibility standards (e.g. WCAG or Section 508)
- Experience with Woocommerce, extensions and customizing pages like cart, checkout, product, catalogues/archives etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience with working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
While we value your back-end development skills, your ability to thrive in our environment is equally as important. That said, we’re looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
- Someone who enjoys collaborating, growing and pushing the boundaries of development; this person knows that there is always a better way to develop
- A highly motivated self-starter, eager to adopt new technologies and apply creative thinking to technology-related challenges
- A well-organized team-player who thrives when juggling multiple projects and aggressive deadlines
- An excellent communicator with a sense of humor
- A digital detective with the ability to catch problems before they occur