Pamono is currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated full-time Salesforce Administrator (f/m/d) to join our international team at our beautiful office in the heart of Berlin.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define and implement business processes and rules in collaboration with stakeholders
- Lead external developers/agencies in outsourcing additional development work on Salesforce
- Troubleshoot issues and handle operational requests together with stakeholders
- Customize Salesforce entities, page layouts, fields, reports, etc.
- Setting up custom objects, validation rules, and workflows
- Maintain and customize Salesforce applications as well as optimize and extend them
- Own the data quality, migration, and maintenance in Salesforce (Manage duplicate records and improve our data quality)
- Assist in conducting training of business owners for new features and help with the roll-out
- Manage users, data, and security
- At least 2 years experience as salesforce administrator, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment
- You are a Salesforce Certified Administrator (SFCA)
- Experience on Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Workflows, Process Builder, Validation Rules, Formulas, and the permission model
- Basic understanding of Salesforce coding with APEX
- Strong analytical business process development skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is Europe’s largest marketplace and a magazine specializing in distinctive design objects and the stories behind them. Driven by the belief that a life well lived means surrounding yourself with beauty and soul, we source vintage and contemporary furniture, lighting, accessories, and crafts from around the globe and seamlessly deliver them right to our customer’s door. We see our mission as granting instant access to hard-to-find pieces of the highest quality to the broader public. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team of 50 people, we aim to revolutionize the online design market.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Dedicated international team with a flat hierarchy
- Opportunities for advancement, independence, and the autonomy to take on the responsibility
- An exciting fast-paced work environment in the heart of Berlin
- High-end development hardware
- Support in achieving Salesforce certifications
- Skill-dependent, negotiable salary – don’t hesitate to approach us
- Flexible home office options
- Benefits as team events, free fruit, drinks, and more
If you are interested in being a part of an exciting success story, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply via our career portal (https://pamono-jobs.personio.de/job/252457?_pc=26506#apply), don't forget to attach your CV and relevant credentials (including a copy of your diploma, if available).
We look forward to hearing back from you!