Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along with the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning based matching technology to connect people to their next job. With more than 1500 customers and a team of 120+ our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
By the end of 2020, we want to help 1 million people to find the right job to live a fulfilling life.
Our 3 main offers to you:
An impactful role: Use our high-class job recommendations model to increase the volume of applications coming through our platform. Build CRM strategy, test content ideas, run marketing campaigns with Braze and look over the infrastructure of our CRM system.
Follow your own path: We have a 7-step career plan with equal paths for managers and individual contributors. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior engineers & data scientists that love to learn from each other. Check out our Stack.
A welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
What you can contribute.
What you need to bring.
- You run email CRM as a performance marketing channel
- You develop new channels to communicate with customers such as WhatsApp, SMS or Facebook Messenger
- You contribute actively to the development of our CRM-Strategy and take responsibility for the operational execution
- You create a content strategy to optimize the entire customer journey
- You are always up-to-date and know about all new CRM Marketing trends
What our employees also like about us:
- You have a degree in the field of Marketing, Economics, Computer-Science or similar qualification and have at least two years of Experience in CRM
You speak and write German on a native level and are fluent in English
- You have experience with creative copywriting, particularly for CRM channels including email
- You have a passion for detail, always try your best to achieve your goals and learn from mistakes
- You are an excellent communicator and can easily simplify complex problems
- You are familiar with at least one key ESP - Braze is a distinct advantage
- Web/Mobile Analytics experience
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% females (50% female leaders), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
- Secure Job: Over 1’500 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working mode
- Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years) and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.
Top 25 LinkedIn Startups
Top Tech Employer in Berlin