Mitte is on a mission to provide healthy hydration for every body. Having created the world’s first smart water system inspired by the natural water cycle, we are driven to reinvent the way water is consumed globally. Our solution allows users to create personalized mineralized water at home, giving them control over their drinking water while minimizing plastic wastage.
It’s an exciting time to join Mitte. As we move closer to our launch date, we are looking for a Customer Success Lead to join our team. This is a very rare opportunity to build a scalable Customer Success set up from scratch. You will work alongside all internal stakeholders to create an efficient Customer Success blueprint including tools, processes, and content to ensure that Mitte customers have a seamless and pleasant support experience.
- Develop and implement Customer Success and Support processes
- Select, setup, and maintain required tools and systems (e.g. customer support portals, return processes, knowledgebase, etc.) in collaboration with other stakeholders - Mitte Platform, Product, Marketing, Sales, and Finance teams
- Setting up return management processes in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders and external partners
- Become a product expert, know the product inside and out
- Create customer-specific support documentation to cover all potential customer pain points throughout the customer journey in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders e.g. pre-sales product information, ordering, on-boarding, product troubleshooting, return, up-selling accessories, etc.
- Maintain continuous contact with customers to obtain feedback regarding product and service quality
- Define and set up processes to effectively document and share customer problems with the relevant stakeholders
- Assist customers in resolving issues concerning purchased products or services
- Provide reporting to management on all agreed KPIs
- Ensure compliance with all general and company policies, incl. GDPR
Nice to have
- Relevant, hands-on experience in setting up processes and infrastructure for all aspects of Customer Success and Customer Support. incl. selection of tools and definition of processes and data models.
- Experience with hardware startups and/or consumer electronics a must
- Strong empathy for the customer combined with an ability to triage a variety of support requests
- Efficient communicator with proven ability to explain complex technical issues in simple terms
- Experience with customer retention techniques and returns management highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in the English language (both written and verbal)
- Experience on the US market
- German language skills
Our culture and values are central to Mitte's philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work. In addition, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and shares in the company
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events
- A flexible learning budget of 1,000 EUR per year
- Subsidized German classes
- A Modern office space with roof terrace in central Berlin
- A Membership for Urban Sports Club
- 28 vacation days