Pushing the limits to bring a new dimension in water sports to life. This is our goal @Aerofoils GmbH in cooperation with AUDI AG.
The AUDI e-tron foil is an electric driven hydrofoil surfboard:
You can fly over water
fast, quiet, emission free & dynamic
Our startup is based in Garching @TU-Munich area. At Aerofoils, you’ll have the freedom to act as an entrepreneur with a high level of responsibility for a hightech product on its way to series production in 2021.
Role & Team
You will work in a team of passionated engineers, surfers and aircraft designers.
As embedded or electrical engineer you will work on the remote control, app connection and electric drive software. Together with your teammate you will develop the software of the remote control and all interfaces.
As fun part of your job you will test your own product on a lake near munich and will join us at some worldwide events.
We are looking for an ambitious software engineer with focus on series development.
Your Day To Day
- Identify and capture system requirements
- Develope software in accordance to product requirements
- Validate and verify the software
- Coordinate development work with other team members
- Co-operate with suppliers, hardware, systems engineering and QA teams
- Develop stable production processes and prove rate capability
- BA/MA in Embedded Systems, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering – excellent grade and industrial internship experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development
- Team-language: German
- Strong expertise in C/C++
- Ideally experience with real-time operating systems, Python
- Knowledge of the GNU toolchain and the CMake build system
- Resilient teamplayer with a passion for achieving mission objectives
- Hands-on mentality /Adept at working cross-functionally
- Experience in supplier coordination and change management implementation in supplier scope