At foodcircle, we have a simple yet ambitious mission—to improve the food supply chain as it stands today. Our platform is a digital wholesale solution that facilitates and accelerates trade between suppliers and buyers of organic foods. We’re committed to creating a transparent and efficient online purchasing experience for the food industry across Europe.
You’re passionate about food and technology? Determined to work in a field where you can have a positive impact? Yearning for an exciting, new challenge? Join our team as a Finance Manager!
Ready to roll up your sleeves and revolutionize the food industry? We are currently looking for a Finance Manager (f/m/x) in Berlin to optimize and manage the finance operations of the business. The challenge will be to scale our online platform without lowering the quality of service across Europe. You will support the company’s growth by removing bottlenecks, improving finance operations, and services for both customers and suppliers. Are you up for the challenge?
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience in an audit company or in company with sales across Europe with a good knowledge of Intra-EU triangulation
- Highly motivated, structured and comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Highly skilled problem-solver, tech-savvy with a solution-oriented mindset that focuses on outcomes
- Bachelor or master degree in accounting, finance or relevant field is a plus
What we offer:
- Plan, execute and optimize our overall operational accounting
- Recording the financial transactions in our accounting system (Odoo ERP + DATEV)
- Managing the daily financial operations such as invoicing, payroll and other transactions
- Supporting the founders’ team in decision-making decision based on the financial KPI
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and quarterly reports
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company core business
- Be part of an international team that is passionate about food and its implications in our lives. We want to change the industry for the better and we are looking for a committed individual that wants to be part of this change.
- Join our efforts to build an innovative food tech startup, within a huge, strongly growing market that is waiting to be disrupted.
- Flexible working hours and attractive budget for professional development.
- Close work with the founding team in a very exciting position in a new, ambitious startup, supported by tier-1 European investors.
- A great office in Mitte, Berlin with free coffee, fruits and regular team lunches.
- A competitive salary
- Possibility to work remotely
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you? Then we look forward to receiving your CV!