- Ad Creative Specialist - French or German Speaking (Paid Internship)
- Location: Berlin
- Role Type: Full-Time Paid Internship
Our global team is expanding rapidly, and we are looking for an Ad Creative Specialist to join our Berlin team.
Who We Are
Shuttlerock is an award-winning creative technology platform, with offices in Germany, United Kingdom, France, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and the United States. Our technology provides marketers with the key to unlocking the true potential of Digital Advertising channels such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest, by producing mobile optimised ad creatives. We work with clients around the world, in every industry and of every size.
As an Ad Creative Specialist you will:
Who You Are and What Will Help You Excel
- Become an ad creative expert and will have the opportunity to acquire vast knowledge of digital media planning, media buying, and creative production.
- Work closely with Shuttlerock internal teams to optimise ad creatives for a mobile experience.
- Assist Shuttlerock account team with client management (from onboarding and ongoing support, through contract renewals).
- Prepare training materials, sales decks, and other ongoing marketing collaterals.
- Update, track and manage creative project progress within Shuttlerock's proprietary and external systems (Slack, Trello, Hubspot etc).
- Deliver on creative projects within committed timeframes.
- Share ongoing client feedback and insights to improve our services, product, and processes.
- Attend and present Shuttlerock technology and services in client meetings.
- Generate quantitative and qualitative reports.
- University degree, preferably in Advertising or Marketing, Communication or Graphic Design.
- Fluent in both German or French & English (company language)- including speaking, writing and reading - Must
- Adobe suite experience (Premiere Pro, After Effects) would be highly beneficial.
- Genuine interest in digital media, online advertising, mobile and social networks campaigns.
- Any knowledge of video production, online advertising tools, HTML or web languages will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be extremely organised, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, highly visible environment.
- Great numerical and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advertising platform certification eg: Facebook Blueprint - a big plus.