Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, Worldline and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
In this role you will ensure that our customers--large ecommerce merchants as well as some of the largest payment companies--are getting the best service so that they don’t have to worry about risk anymore. Your responsibilities will include:
Skills and requirements:
- Leading and building a top-notch team
- Establishing yourself as a strong partner among our existing clients and, building sustainable relationships
- Building a repeatable and scalable process for delivery high levels of customer service
- Driving process optimization and automation of integrations forward
- Owning all strategic discussions with our channel partners
- Acting as a strong intermediary between our customers and internal counterparts (sales, analytics, engineering, product, etc.)
- Monitoring and reporting on customer performance with a strong analytical mindset
- Sharing knowledge and insights gained from customers with Sales, Marketing, Product and Finance to make our product offering even more compelling and competitive
What we offer:
- 5-7 yrs of experience in a B2B customer success leader role
- You have reliable experience in building and scaling world class enterprise customer success teams
- You have a strong customer-oriented mindset and are an excellent communicator
- You have a demonstrable track record of successfully managing relationships with customers and partners at all levels
- You have worked in a business with a high element of complexity where data can be used to help inform business decisions.
- You have comprehensive experience in project management and in driving process optimization (ent-to-end) and automation forward
- You are able to execute the company’s strategy, expanding Fraugster’s profitability while ensuring our customers are receiving exactly the service they require
- You are a hands-on team player who understands the importance of relationships and collaboration, with a track record in personally leading key initiatives (internal and external)
- Our partners are sitting all around the globe, making intercultural skills of utmost importance
- Language: English is a must. German is a plus.
Upon clicking "Send", you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
- A fast-growing company with plenty of room to leave your mark
- A diverse team representing more than 25 nationalities
- Every employee receives shares, benefitting from their contribution to the success of the company
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
- Free gym in the office building
- Daily fresh fruits, a selection of drinks and something for your sweet tooth to help you stay focused throughout the day