Our goal is quite simple. We want to make payment on the Internet as convenient as possible.
That's why we offer the most popular online payment methods in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands as white label solutions. We have been doing this so successfully since 2009 that we are the market leader in Europe.
White-label means that we design our solutions without branding, so that our customers* can appear in their own look and feel in the online shop and without a break in the checkout. In addition to the dominant purchase on account, we also offer direct debit, instalment purchase and prepayment. Our customers and partners include merchants such as Eurowings, Ebay and About you and payment service providers such as Adyen..
We continue to grow and are happy about colleagues who take responsibility, grow with their challenges and want to improve together with us. With passion, openness and a lot of heart.
Together with 250 smart minds, you work on tailor-made solutions for major online merchants and marketplaces and design the payment solutions of tomorrow.
As Software Architect (m/f/d) you actively shape the software infrastructure vision of Ratepay. You are part of the IT Management and have a direct impact on all high level technical decisions that will empower Ratepay to satisfy the current and future business needs.
- Conceive the necessary technological infrastructure to meet current or future business needs
- Ensure that business initiatives have access to the tech infrastructure that allows them to grow
- Guarantee a maintainable, scalable, adaptable and robust technology infrastructure
That's what you bring along
- Long-term and proven experience as a senior developer in different teams and projects
- Your strategic thinking aligns with the company direction
- Having product and business focus more than technology orientation
- You have been technically responsible for systems in commercial systems leading you to a deep understanding of all aspects of building, maintaining and running productive application in the long run
- You are solution-oriented, identify problems and lead solution initiatives taking into account costs, customer benefits and quality
- You are passionate about your subject and want to get involved in a rapidly growing company
- You are open, outgoing and enjoy working in a team
- You work independently and have the will to constantly improve yourself
- Very good written and spoken English skills
That's how working with us will be
- An interdisciplinary team in which you play an important role
- Working with a modern Tech-Stack and the free choice of your working tools
- A challenging job in a rapidly growing industry
- Room for personal growth and professional development
- Flexible working hours and mobile office options
- A safe working environment with plenty of scope for creativity
- Trustful interaction in a welcoming team with flat hierarchies
- Company and team events, conferences, knowledge exchange and the opportunity to contribute your ideas
- Compatibility of work and family life
Does that sound like an exciting challenge for you? Fabien, our People & Organisation Partner, is looking forward to your application.