- Senior Full Stack Developer
- 3-6 month contract
- Start ASAP (max 1 week notice)
- Outside of IR35, SOW
Who are Feedr:
Feedr believe that healthy, fresh and affordable meals should be available at all workplaces for all employees. As a data-driven, online marketplace working with London’s top, artisan food producers, they’re building software to connect them to employees in workplaces.
The technology understands everyone’s food preferences and constructs relevant menus - getting them the right food, in the right place. This is a ‘cloud canteen’ concept - a scalable, individual way to eating great, healthy high-quality food daily…lunchtime will never be the same again!
Since inception in 2016, Feedr have achieved an incredible amount in a short space of time:
- Named as a Top 100 Startup, 2 years in a row
- They’ve grown 200% in the last 12 months
- Built a diverse team and strong culture
- Educated the marketplace and altered the perception of the role food plays for employee wellbeing
- Built a complex set of products and a revolutionary platform that supports 100’s of customers and 10,000+ users weekly
- Signed up global brands; AirBnB, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan Chase PWC, DHL, Etsy, Nike, and more.
- Been acquired by a global, billion dollar foodservice business that has allowed them to further accelerate their growth plans.
There are a number of key features that need to be built:
- Enterprise grade features – billing integrations, internationalisation, self-service. Product can be implemented without Feedr input
- Improving the mobile app, adding more complex features.
- Building an app for the vendor portal, build new mobile app or wrap into a progressive web app.
- Focus on automating as much of the process as possible
- Creating more API links with partners.
- Giving company admins more control i.e. picking their own vendors
- Building a machine learning recommendation engine to better predict the needs of the users.
- Building more advice based content and tools for users to support their personal health goals and educating them on nutrition.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop full stack features with performance and scalability in mind
- Take requirements and speak to people within the business to fully understand the requirement before moving into design/development
- Being able to work as part of a cross functional team across frontend and backend features
- Strong focus on test coverage and continuous deployment
- Helping to improve the architecture for scalability. Focus on testing, security, resilience, performance, DevOps
- Experience building great consumer and enterprise tech
- Experienced building systems that need to be highly scalable
- Ability to work in remote as well as local team (we are a partially in-office and partially remote team)
- Technical Task – 1-2 hours
- Technical Review /Interview with VP of Engineering followed by 30 minute call with Product Owner/Manager.