Your ideal profile
- Collaborate with the Edkimo founders and the core team
- Participate in our product development to launch new features
- Improve our product and codebase
- Develop and extend our existing web technology stack
- Establish a test-driven development of the software stack and documentation
- Contribute to the long-term software vision and roadmap of our platform
- Communicate the status of your work and meet deadlines defined by you and the project team
- Debug and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- You are a team player with a good sense of prioritization
- You are a pragmatic programmer with an analytical mindset who understands what is needed to get things done collaboratively
- You can transfer your knowledge into German and understand the requirements of our mostly German customers – even if you are not a native speaker.
- You believe in cross-functional teams and a fault-tolerant, agile environment
- You can make independent decisions and take ownership of them beyond deployment
- You have a good foundation in Computer Science and working experience with the Node.js ecosystem in a production environment
- You have practical knowledge with monitoring, improving and debugging Node.js web apps
- You are proficient with
- Node.js, (Hapi.js), Vue.js and MongoDB,
- and modern Tooling like Git, Gitlab, and Webpack.
- You are experienced with databases, especially MongoDB.
- You are comfortable with working in an agile environment – in the office or remote
- You can conduct and receive code reviews
- You appreciate collaborating with team members and sharing your knowledge
- You stay up to date with new technologies, best practices, and latest software vulnerabilities
- €40-60k gross annual salary (depending on your experience)
- The opportunity to join and participate in an early phase impact startup
- A dynamic team with efficient decision-making processes
- Personal responsibility and creative freedom
- Family-friendly, flexible working hours
- Remote/home office and an office desk in Berlin/Kreuzberg
- Extensive introduction and training
- We are committed to workplace diversity
Please send your application with a short cover letter, links to your projects and your CV by email to our CTO Kai: [email protected]
Our preferred starting date is mid-October. The job interviews will take place in Berlin or online.
We are looking forward to your application!
Sebastian, Jessica, and Kai