At Reverie Labs, we’re rethinking drug discovery by building a biotech company that looks and feels like a tech company. We are actively working on several cancer therapeutics programs and building an internal platform to accelerate discovery. We’re looking for engineers across the tech stack, including data scientists, front-end engineers, and full-stack devs to expand the computational systems that generate the next era of life-saving treatments for millions of patients.
If you think you might enjoy any of these types of projects, we’d love to hear from you!
* Architecting a Django REST-driven internal application development ecosystem that supports multiple drug development programs.
* Building performant software for billion-scale molecular analyses alongside machine learning engineers.
* Designing and implementing front-end interfaces that enable our in-house chemistry team to interface with software.
* Using Pandas/R/Plotly/Dash or any other of your favorite analysis tools to extract meaningful insights from datasets.
* Combining a set of 25+ in-house experimental assays and 50+ external data streams into a universally accessible data platform.
* Using a modern cloud-first development stack, giving you access to effectively infinite computing power.
* Owning the full development cycle of a product from ideation to implementation to deployment (of course in collaboration with a team!)
We were in the W18 batch of YC and are now based in the biotech hub in Cambridge, MA. We offer competitive salary and above-market equity. Benefits include full medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible vacation policy, and gym membership.
Senior Full-Stack Engineers, Senior Backend Engineers, PetalNew York, NY
Senior Full-Stack, Backend Engineers, PetalNew York, NY
Full Stack Engineer, BrightHire
Senior Web Developer, Bucketlist RewardsCanada Only Full Time Employment
Senior Backend Engineers, PetalNew York, NY