Chartable's podcast analytics and attribution tools help publishers grow, and help brands & agencies understand their spend. We're trusted by top publishers and brands to handle hundreds of millions of podcast downloads per month.
We’re a startup in a growing market, funded by top-tier investors including Initialized Capital, Naval Ravikant, Greycroft, Ryan Hoover, and others. We offer great benefits (medical, dental, gym, vacation, etc), and a generous options grant.
We don't care about where you went to school, or whether you have a Big Name on your résumé. We love to work with people who are driven, kind, and proactive. Though we're based in New York, we're open to working with anyone within the continental US. (We're unfortunately unable to accept international applicants.)
* Rails (backend) and React (frontend)
* Heroku and AWS Lambda/Serverless
* Postgres, Redis, Citus Data, and Elasticsearch
* Product Engineer (Come help build, improve and maintain Chartable’s suite of products)
* Senior Backend Engineer (Help us move to a stream-based architecture!)
* Account Manager (sales, support, customer service)
* Account Executive (business development, sales)
For more information and to apply: https://chartable.com/jobs/
Product Engineer, Sr. Backend Engineer, Account Manager, ChartableNew York City, NY
Senior Back-End Product Engineer (RoR), Advisable.comEurope Only Full Time Employment
Backend Engineer, Musement | TUI groupMilano - via Polesine 13 Full Time Employment | 30k € - 50k €
Product Engineer, BuildBookUSA Only Full Time Employment
Senior Backend Engineer, Primer.aiAnywhere (100% Remote) Only Full Time Employment