TruckX is one of the most exciting Bay Area startups in the Trucking and Telematics industry. Using a combination of Hardware & Software, we’re transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades and we already support more than 30,000 customers. We are proud to be a bootstrap company and located in the heart of silicon valley
Unique opportunity to work across hardware, software, and mobile apps. You will be working directly with the executives of the company. Fun and open startup culture gives you visibility across the company
In this role, you will
- Report & Work closely with Head of Product Design & clearly define opportunities, articulate the end-to-end vision of products and features, and execute highly crafted designs
- Work within visual design languages and experience contributing to them.
- Work within cross-functional (design, engineering ) teams to iterate on existing products and invent new ones.
- Develop user flows and complex information architectures to support end-to-end user journeys
- Obsessive with every detail from clean UI to anticipating and solving UX edge cases
- Readiness to contribute to the team in any capacity that may be needed
- Be responsible for setting up and driving user research, and documenting and synthesizing feedback
- Be able to rapidly iterate and validate designs through prototyping and usability testing
- 4+ years of relevant product design experience, ideally at enterprise SaaS or design-first digital companies
- A portfolio that highlights your strengths
- A strong command of Figma (for UI design) for feedback and prototypes.
- Attention to detail and a data-driven approach to understanding what's required for great user experiences.
- Crafting designs that connect the dots between user needs, data, business goals
- The ability to handle uncertainty and ambiguity well. You can make clear decisions with limited information.
- A growth mindset and comfort in regularly delivering and receiving peer feedback.
- A deep love of startups
A portfolio is a must! attach to your resume.