Did you know that brands invest over $1 trillion in advertising and marketing every year? Most companies, however, still have no affordable or reliable means of measuring the return on investment, in particular its effect on the ethereal, difficult-to-measure concept of ‘brand’. Since its launch in April 2019, Latana has been at the forefront of solving this problem by offering SaaS brand analytics for a prestigious (and growing) set of organizations (e.g. Headspace, Revolut, Blinkist, and more).
As we enter the next phase of Latana’s growth (read: figurative world domination), we are looking to expand our fearless crew of Sales Managers to identify, engage, and sign our next tidal wave of high-profile clients.
The journey that awaits you:
- Your role as Senior Sales Manager will be to spread the word among prestigious B2C brands on how Latana can help them measure their brand impact.
- You’ll be the point person for warm and cold leads, managing the sales cycle up to contract negotiation and closing.
- If you’re an entrepreneurial and ambitious sales executive who wants to reap the rewards of being part of a high-growth SaaS business, this is your chance to shine!
Your profile includes:
- Build and grow your own pipeline of client companies that meet Latana’s sweet-spot criteria: brand conscious, fast-growing, and B2C Companies. You’ll leave no stone unturned in your quest for clients and your persistence and tenacity will become the stuff of legend!
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying, and closing techniques. Nurture and engage leads through all mediums necessary (phone, web conferencing, in-person) and convince them of Latana’s value proposition with charisma and professionalism.
- Strategize, negotiate, and close business! Intro calls, multiple demos, aligning stakeholders across the organisation in sales meetings, and contract negotiations will all be a part of your daily success here.
Dalia Research is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).
- Proven track record of success in B2B SaaS sales, ideally 5+ years of sales experience or a rockstar sales manager in lieu of tenure. You have grown your own pipeline from the ground up in the past and have consistently ranked within the top 20% of sales managers in previous companies.
- Advanced SaaS Sales knowledge including consultative selling, the ability to sell to and manage multiple C-Level Stakeholders within an organisation, and the ability to close based on selling value.
- Proven experience selling into the US Market with a deep understanding of American organizational culture and decision-making paradigms.
- A hands-on “closer” approach to sales, with experience in big ticket size deals ($100.000+) from first touchpoint to close. We are looking for a full-cycle Sales Manager who can take a deal End-to-End.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills when interacting with senior members of an organization, including the C-level.
- Resilience: you’ve got the ‘hunter’ mentality of a master salesperson. Every “no” will lead you to your next “yes” - persistence is your middle name!
- Ability to take complex ideas (see: MRP) and simplify them into key concepts for your clients.
- Your mother mentions your natural charisma to at least one stranger a day.