fotografde/GotPhoto is the market leading workflow and sales solution for professional photographers in Europe and has a strong footprint in the US market.
We move the world of kindergarten and school - and nursery photography from analog to digital, making the life of our photographer clients easier and their business more successful. We are reviving an industry in which changes are long overdue.
Today we have built a profitable business and, together with our international brand GotPhoto, we are one of the world's most important players in school and kindergarten photography.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Switching from analogue to digital photo sales is often a complex change for enterprise photography businesses. This is where you come in.
Your mission is to show the potential new clients that we are able to make this transition as smooth as possible by figuring out their relevant pain points and convincing them to test our online shop system.
To achieve this, you deal with the biggest companies in the volume photography industry and convince all the relevant stakeholders (CEO, admin, lab, photographers, etc.).
- You convince our English-speaking Enterprise leads to run their first jobs through GotPhoto
- You make them sign a commitment and handle yearly renewals
- You work closely with our Customer Success team who will manage the test shoot process and the final technical implementation
- You build relationships with relevant industry stakeholders and strategic partners to help position GotPhoto as the market-leading workflow and sales solution for professional photographers
- You travel regularly throughout the EU and at times the rest of the world to meet prospective clients and attend industry events
- You help to enter and develop new markets
- You build up detailed market knowledge and are an important sparrings partner of Sabine, our Enterprise Teamlead, and Julius, our CRO, to help define targets and strategic objectives
- You have a successful track record in selling complex B2B SAAS products to enterprise-scale leads with multiple different stakeholders
- You have 3+ years of experience in sales or business development at a startup, tech company or consultancy
- You know how to build your pipeline and prioritise your leads to achieve revenue targets to achieve revenue targets
- With your outstanding communication skills, you can easily explain complex software solutions in simple terms
- You have experience in working independently and organising your day-to-day business
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), other languages are a plus
- An attractive uncapped commission model
- Meaningful work in a profitable and growing company with many opportunities for career progression and a strong team spirit and integrity
- Flexible working hours (e.g. regular home office) and a competitive salary
- Regular training and coaching, external/internal training and a budget for books and courses of a minimum of 300€
- Yearly paid team holidays (Feb 2019: 4 days in Lanzarote)
And much more...
That is the challenge, you're looking for?
- Your own personal On-boarding Buddy who will help you integrate into our workplace family faster
- Regular get-togethers, such as monthly team brunches, team events, Brownbag Sessions
- Spendit-card with monthly lunch money (after successfully passing the trial period)
- You’ll get your own laptop and all other tools required
We are looking forward to your application! Your personal recruiter is Ana Walka