At Nylas, our mission is to empower the world to communicate with context and insight. Our hosted sync platform and APIs enable developers to quickly integrate their apps with email, contacts, and calendar across all providers(including Exchange). Customers like Pipedrive, Salesloft, and Lever use our cloud messaging APIs to power their products and accelerate their ability to innovate.
Nylas is looking for an intelligent, diligent, and results-driven individual to join us as we expand our customer support team to Europe.
Hundreds of businesses rely on the Nylas Cloud APIs to power their products, and your role will be critical in ensuring their sustained growth and success. You'll work with startup leaders and top technical talent within our industry to help them build robust applications using Nylas APIs. You’ll also help recognize and prioritize trends in customer issues and implement processes and automations that fix them. As you develop deep technical understanding of our infrastructure, you will help get new customers up and running on our platform and help existing ones resolve issues.
You should have strong technical aptitude, experience providing empathetic customer-facing support, and the demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- Help customers solve technical problems and answer questions about product capabilities
- Lead customer conversations as a technical expert, where your knowledge and expertise of the Nylas Cloud APIs will allow you to guide implementation and onboard customers
- Manage customer support tickets and provide regular updates to open tickets
- Develop customer-facing documentation and integration guides
- Collaborate closely with various teams including engineering(provide feedback, file and fix bugs), go-to-market(respond quickly to high priority issues, talk to prospects), and product(provide roadmap feedback)
- Develop technical messaging and platform architecture documentation describing the Nylas Cloud APIs
- You've provided technical product support(preferably for SaaS)
- You have demonstrated experience working on technical issues, troubleshooting bugs, and communicating with engineers
- You've used APIs to build applications and/or query data
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment with lots of autonomy
- You are detail-oriented and have great verbal and written communication skills
- You have deep empathy towards technical and non-technical users and thrive on making customers feel empowered
- You love solving puzzles and learning new tools and approaches to do so
BONUS POINTS if:
- you have experience working with major communications provider APIs(email, phone, text, etc.)
- you have experience with email server administration(e.g. Microsoft, Google, etc.)