COVID NOTE: For the duration of the health crisis, we've transitioned into a fully remote, work-at-home environment. We can interview, hire and onboard you now. We're stable, with money in the bank and we're not going anywhere. While we have a preference to eventually return to an office, all software engineering roles can be remote indefinitely.
Who are we?
We're a VC funded (a16z) game studio in the westside of LA dedicated to the idea that online games can deliver deeper, more meaningful experiences. Currently, we're in the early stages of development of our first online game.
I'm am still growing my launch team! All positions are senior+ levels:
- Game Engineer, gameplay focus with a background in Unreal Engine 4 preferred
- Game Engineer, with focus on engine/systems
- Software Engineer, backend platform, microservices, Java/Kotlin
- Software Engineer, Cloud infrastructure, container clusters
- Software Engineer, Data & analytics, growth engineering
- SRE, infrastructure and operations, DevOps
To learn more, check out our website and feel free to connect to me directly on LinkedIn (please mention Hacker News!):
Senior Software Engineer, Jupiter
Software Engineer - AndroidRemote Full Time Employment
Software engineers & UX/UI Designers, Clerk
Senior Android/Kotlin Engineer, X-TeamAnywhere (100% Remote) Only Full Time Employment
Software Engineer, UI/UX Designer, FlowdashSan Francisco