HyperCube is pioneering a Deep Learning platform for information retrieval. We provide customers with DL search, recommendation, and personalization capabilities that until now have been in the hands of a few large tech giants. Our team includes founders of multiple startups, CS professors, and world-class engineers formerly from Amazon, Google & Facebook.
We’re looking for a distributed systems engineer who is an expert of database internals, and well-versed in information retrieval.
If you’re excited about hard problems at the intersection of AI/ML, search engines, and databases, if you like moving fast, and feel restless when a day goes by without attaining something impactful, it’s an opportunity to join an exciting startup as one of the early employees.
You should have:
* At least 4 years of experience as a Software Engineer
* Extensive experience in database internals and information retrieval
* Experience in building web-scale services and distributed systems
* Proficiency in at least one scripting language, such as Python, Scala
* Proficiency in at least one compiled language, such as C++, Go, Java
While not necessary, it would also help to have experience with either embeddings, nearest-neighbor search, productionizing ML models, or DL frameworks (such as TensorFlow, PyTorch).
Apply here: (NYC) https://grnh.se/7bf4a2f63us (SF Bay Area): https://grnh.se/8af359d63us (Tel Aviv): https://grnh.se/ef65badd3us