Technology: TypeScript, React, Node.js, GraphQL, AWS, Postgres
Indigo is building software to empower farmers throughout the world to sustainably feed the planet and fight climate change.
Join an engineering team where your contributions will meaningfully impact the world. Recent examples include: - Using our Marketplace to allow companies to target sustainably grown grain, resulting in the reduction of water usage by 2 Billion gallons  - Kicking off the Terraton Initiative - aiming to sequester 1 Trillion tons of carbon dioxide 
We're looking for roles across the stack and Tech Lead Managers who will take ownership of key product areas, run their teams with autonomy, and continue to contribute technically.
Learn more and apply:
- Tech Lead Manager: https://grnh.se/86ab72121us
- Other Openings: https://grnh.se/581aa1a51us
 - https://www.axios.com/indigo-ag-fundraising-series-f-8d1d026...
 - https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/16/indigo-agriculture-disruptor...
 - https://twitter.com/Indigoag/status/1266062053967646726
 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQv-sxZ4CzY
Engineers & Designer, Iteratively
Software Engineer (API), Indigo AgricultureBoston, MA
Senior Full-Stacker, ZipDealColumbus, OH
Senior Team Lead JS Engineer, X-TeamAnywhere (100% Remote) Only Full Time Employment
Lead frontend developer, CountfireLondon (UK)