Unity Development Intern (Berlin/remote)
Waltz Binaire designs synthetic realities and deeply engaging moments in immersive audio-visual experiences, digital narratives and interactive media performances. By applying generative design and artificial intelligence to our process, we translate data to meaningful artworks and convert algorithms into creative partners.
Waltz Binaire is Design through Artificial Intelligence - we are a small cutting-edge start-up, so you must be willing to work hard and do cool stuff! Be part of an amazing journey!
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate assets
- Work with artists, designers, and engineers to implement Unity-based features and supporting those features through tooling as needed
- Implement transitions, animations, and VFX
- Support content creation pipelines, tool development, and workflow improvements
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proven programming skills (C#)
- Sample Unity project we can download and play for either PC or mobile.
- Experience with Unity specific performance analysis and code optimization
- Ability to work well within a dynamic, cross-discipline, and iterative team environment
- Self-motivated, collaborative, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback
- Good written and verbal communications skills
Pluses: Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
Required Application Materials: Portfolio with Samples, Motivation letter
Reach Out: [email protected]